Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: What new today girl are you dreaming of?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Joyfulone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2006
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When the new today girls come out, what are you hoping for? Right now I would love a doll that looks like Kailey - straight, bangless blonde hair and brown eyes. Either that or I would love one with brown hair similar to AG 23, but with the straightness of AG 25's hair!

    What kind of doll would you like? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would love to see a doll with dark hair and blue or green eyes. More bangless dolls and more curly-hair dolls [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to see a doll like Kit(short hair,freckles) with brown hair. I love short hair!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    More freckles, more short hair, and more curly hair. I understand short-haired dolls, curly or not, are rare because little girls like to brush their dolls' hair, but I'd still like to see much more of this variety.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGmom2AlliTori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I absolutely love the freckles of AGT # 23... she is so cute - so definately more freckles would be good. Blue eyes and bangless (I seem to gravitate towards no bangs). Longer curly hair.

    D~

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to see a bangless Asian girl.

    And I'd like her hair to be long. But, sitting here thinking about it, short like Nellie's or Kit's would be cool too!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to see more red haired dolls since they only have one. And more hazel eyed ones.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AgLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2005
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to see one with brown curly hair (like #21's hair) and gray eyes.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Red hair, curly and freckles. Maybe with hazel eyes! Please AG!!

  10. #10
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    I am dreaming of a bangless Asian, a medium skinned bangless doll with black hair, and a doll with bangless black hair and hazel eyes. That's what I would [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] LOVE [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •